- Be sure to enter your FFL’s information in the Shipping Address box at check out.
- Any items placed on the same order as a controlled item will also ship to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party’s (the person that will be picking it up) information in Comments box at check out.
- Prices do not include your dealer’s transfer fees.
- To expedite your order, please either you or your dealer email their FFL to us. Your order will not be processed until received and validated.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years of age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver, not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
We recommend using ShipMyGun.com to get a discounted UPS label for shipping. We are a preferred dealer on ShipMyGun to expedite the process. Just search for the zip code (85335) and we should be at the top of the list.
Sonoran Defense Technologies
12418 W Corrine Dr
El Mirage, AZ 85335
Current turnaround on laser stippling: Approx 3 weeks
The frosting holds up to wear very well, but the nature of the process creates a finish that will absorb moisture like sweat and oil. Think of it similar to ‘micarta’ knife handles, which are made from layered fabric. When the frosted area comes in to contact with oil or sweat, you may notice it turns a darker color. Rest assured, the color is not ‘wiping off’. If you would like to bring it back to an even finish, we recommend giving it scrub with a nylon brush – like a stiff toothbrush or gun cleaning brush – and a little dish soap. No need for abbrasive chemicals, just build up a little bit of a lather and give it a scrubbing under warm water. Once it dries, you should get back to a nice even color tone. You can use a hair dryer or similar to dry it quickly and ensure you got all of the oil off. If not, repeat the process. If it’s the first time cleaning, you may notice that it is a little bit darker than when it was fresh off of the laser. Subsequent cleanings should come back to the same color tone.
If you have a question that is not answered in the FAQ, please use our contact form and we will get back to you right away!